Saturday, November 29, 2008

Well, it's been almost a month since I've blogged. Lots has been going on. Mackenzie cut her third tooth, this time on the top. She's being a good sport about it and not fussing too much. Thanksgiving was a couple days ago. It was okay I guess, not spectacular. We had my MIL over and my BIL, SIL, and their two daughters. Dinner was good. Wesley wanted to make it this way he had control over everything! But I was happy that he did that, this way if the food sucked, I couldn't be blamed for it! Tomorrow Mackenzie, Wes, and I are leaving for my Grandmothers cabin in Tioga county. Wes wants to go hunting, so we are going along to spend time with GiGi. We are coming back sometime next week, but we are unsure of exactly when. It all depends on how quickly Wes gets a deer!

On november 24th we had our first doctor appt for baby #2. They estimated the due date of June 28th, but that's subject to change with the first ultrasound. They are more accurate, as we have no idea on what day we could have gotten pregnant! So c'mon December 9th! Other than that, nothing else to report!

No comments: