Monday, October 27, 2008

HMMM...well Miss Mackenzie is sprouting her second tooth on the bottom. I just noticed it this morning when I was checking on the progress of her first tooth. For those of you who don't know...Wes and I are pregnant again! YEP! We found out on the 20th, but not officially until the 25th when the second set of blood work confirmed that me HCg levels were increasing. We are both really happy and scared at the same time. It will be really hard to have them 15-16 months apart. But I guess it's better to have them close in age so we can get it over with and they can be close when they get older.

We had trick-or-treaking yesterday. We had a really good time. Mackenzie was a cute flower. I got her costume at The children's Place. It was a little more than what a parent should spend on a first halloween costume, but whatever!!! She looked cute and was happy so that's all that matters.

Other than that, not much going on! Might take a trip down to ML for no real reason!

No comments: