Sunday, May 3, 2009


Good 'ol Mackenzie turns 13 months today...another month GONE! She's just growing up too fast. Last night she had a scrambled egg and a banana for dinner. I gave her a spoon so she could try to feed herself with a utensil for the very first time. She actually did pretty well at it, and didn't get herself too dirty. She used both of her hands and didn't really prefer using one over the other. But I wonder if she'll be a righty like me or a lefty like Daddy.

Last night I stayed up til 11:15...Holy God!!!! That's LATE for me, considering I'm in the sack by 9:00 most nights. But I was having fun scrapbooking. I got a couple nice layouts done and worked on an 8x8 album I'm making for my sister-in-law for her baby that's due a week before me. Okay...so I go to bed right...I lay down and all of the sudden I feel a cold coming on. Stuffy nose, swollen glands, and a sore throat. Needless to say between that, hubby not getting home from work til 2:30 and not coming to bed until 3:45, then waking up to pee, then getting up at 5:30 to get ready for work....I'm bushed. Ohh, and on top of all of that Ryleigh felt the need to kick me all night. I think she was trying out for the world cup or something! Uhhh I don't know how I'm making it through the day. But it was kinda nice to be snuggled up in my hubby's arms and have him fall asleep with his hand on my belly. He layed there a good while feeling her kick before he fell asleep. So it was one of those Hallmark mushy moments where the woman is laying in bed, everyone asleep, thinking how lucky she is to have a half-decent life! BAHHH enough of this mushy crap!

On a good note for today...I was introduced to this new site called paperpopsicles.com by my sister. It's a really cool scrapbooking site/blog/forum place that I'm kinda liking! So YEYYYY for that :o)

No comments: