Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today I'm at 30 weeks pregnant...only 10 more weeks to go if I last that long! Boy has time gone by fast. Pretty soon I'm gonna have another newborn on my hands, and more sleepless nights. Mackenzie still wakes up once a night to eat. But whatever! It's not so bad...15 minutes and she's back to bed. We just got back last night from upstate NY. Wes and I own property in St. Lawrence County...it's like 35 miles from Canada. We had a really good time, minus some bickering as always. The weather was gorgeous up there, sunny and in the 60s. We met some guy up there that's going to be clearning a lot on our property so that we can get our cabin built. We currently own 16 acres up there, and are building a cabin to stay in. Nothing fancy...just your basic place to stay for a little. My parents also own property up there, 20 acres, which is how we found out about the place. It's settled on Owl Pond...a 20 acre pond with huge bass and a variety of other fish. You'd be shocked if you pulled out any fish less than 12 inches from the pond. But we always throw them back so we can catch them later. It's just all around lots of fun. Wes is going up there in like 3 weeks to hunt turkey for a couple days. I want to go, but couldn't handle Mackenzie up there for that long!!! Rats! Ohh well, some much needed scrap time I suppose while he's away

No comments: